Friday, November 14, 2014

Introduction of Emma Lu Nye Draper





This is Me


I was given the name of Emma Lu Nye and it remained that way until meeting Mr. Draper, which changed my last name and life all for the better.


It is my delight to announce the fact I enjoy the title of wife, mother (seven red-heads), grandmother and friend, which has brought complete satisfaction into my life.


I confess to tinkering with the idea of being a piano therapist, toiling as a wordsmith, gardening the Zen way, playing with colorful fabrics, reading for information, striving to live by the motto “Aim High and Shoot Straight”, and giving thanks for the opportunity to serve.


Being an educator in a Junior High School setting has provided many fond memories that linger within my contented mind and heart. Serving my church and community has brought both a challenge and pleasure of immense significance.


There you have it.

Until the next entry, may life be good to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment